This recipe comes from the archives of Cherry Blueberry, is light but filling and packed full of nutrients. Not only that, but it’s easy to make! For a full run-down on the nutritional information, visit her recipe page.
Ingredients (Serves 3):
- 1 big ripe avocado
- 3 tomatos
- ½ cucumber
- 1/3 bunch of watercress
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups of rocket salad
- ½ cup haricot beans
- ½ cup corn
- 1-2 tbs sunflower/ pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs of wheat germ
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tbs olive oil (optional)
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Rinse and dry the rocket salad and the watercress and place them in a salad bowl
- Rinse and chop the tomatoes, cucumber and avocado and add them to the salad
- Add the chopped parsley, haricot beans, corn, and seeds and mix everything well
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil, with some salt, pepper and cayenne and mix one more time
- Top up with the wheat germ and enjoy!
Vesela Savova lives in Luxembourg, practices yoga, and loves juicing. She is also a certified Diet and Nutrition Advisor and the founder of GoGusto cold-pressed juices. Her blog contains a variety of topics including diet and nutrition and general tips to a healthier lifestyle through nutrition, focusing on how to achieve this lifestyle in Luxembourg.
Featured Image: Cherry Blueberry - this image has been cropped.