Need a quick cool-down treat for the summer holidays? Easy, delicious, and vegan, you’ll want to have this on stand-by in your freezer right away!
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts (about 80gr)
- cocoa nibs or dark chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- Insert all the ingredients in a blender and blend well until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- Put the ready mixture in a sealed container and place it in the freezer for at least 45 minutes, until it freezes.
- Enjoy your delicious banana ice cream!
Vesela Savova lives in Luxembourg, practices yoga, and loves juicing. She is also a certified Diet and Nutrition Advisor and the founder of GoGusto cold-pressed juices. Her blog contains a variety of topics including diet and nutrition and general tips to a healthier lifestyle through nutrition, focusing on how to achieve this lifestyle in Luxembourg. Visit her recipe page for more delicious treats.
Featured Image: Cherry Blueberry - this image has been cropped.