It’s no secret that Luxembourg forecasts don’t shy away from rain. You’ve probably acquired quite the collection of umbrellas since moving to Luxembourg. When it’s raining cats and dogs, and you NEED to get out of the house, City Savvy’s own Elfi has created the ULTIMATE LIST of places where you and the kids can head to keep dry! She’s left off the indoor swimming pools, Yoyo, Fun-City and Zig Zag, etc. because she understands you need options for your sanity.
Drive times vary but the maximum is three and a half hours.
Home Sweet Luxembourg
1. Luxembourg Science Center
2. Luxembourg Museums
3. Philharmonie workshops and shows for kids and families
6. Henri Tudor Museum
7. Park Sennesraich
8. Lego Store Niederanven
9. Jump Box- Luxembourg Trampoline park
10. Climbing walls
11. Circus school
12. Cinema Paradiso– cinema for kids!
1. Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim
2. Technik Museum Speyer –With more than 15 different exhibit areas your kids can discover space flight, fire engines, musical organs, vintage cars, locomotives, aircraft, submarines, motorbikes and more.
3. Ravensburger indoor spielplatz Kornwestheim-Jump around, drive race cars, creative activities and much much more!
4. Godwana Prehistorikum-for your dinosaur-loving kids
5. Dynamikum Pirmasens Science Centre
6. Toys museum Trier
7. Wawi Schoko-Welt Pirmasens-
8. Schokolade museum Cologne
1. Soon Kidzania in Paris!- An interactive kids’ city combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children 3-14. Kids independently explore an 80,000 square foot kid-sized city with over 100 exciting careers that they can try.
2. SnowHall Amneville
3. Aquarium Paris, near Disneyland Paris
4. Dock39-Indoor family activity park with airfall, bowling, climbing walls and ice skating
5. Liberty Park- trampoline park
6. Waves actisud –Shopping mall with a lounge & kids’ corner, great toy store and also different workshops for parents and kids in its stores, various events and playgrounds.