You might also like:
Switch off your lights for the future of our planet! on Saturday, 24 March 2018 at 8:30 pm (local time).
Where: Your home
When: March 24 at 8:30 p.m.
Mad Lab: Pocket Disco
During this workshop kids will be able to create their own set of lights with different bulbs that will turn on and off to the rhythm of the music!
Youth Corner workshops (Registration required)
Youth corners workshops for children!
My Vegetable Garden
In this practical course for beginners, kids and parents will learn how to plant and sow your vegetables. Before the practical workshop, some theoretical aspects will be quickly covered. Tea and snacks are included in the workshop. For lunch: Please bring a dish to share.
Saturday & Sunday
Run/Walk against Breast Cancer
Run/walk in support of breast cancer.
ChocoPalace World Chocolate Sculpture Festival – Durbuy
The world’s largest CHOCOLATE SCULPTURE FESTIVAL in the smallest city in the world! Enter this dream world and discover a series of chocolate sculptures in a “jungle” atmosphere! There will be chocolate course, exhibitors, chocolate bar and many surprises!
Where: Parc Roi Baudouin, 6940 Durbuy, Belgique
When: February 9 – April 1
Age: All ages
Cost: see website
Kids Concerts at the Philharmonie
Concert for kids!
Mersch Street Days
Fair with lots of entertainments for the kids – kids quad, bouncy castle, wheel of fortune and much more! Also open days at some of the shops in Mersch!
Upside Down (w/o Words, Booking required)
Enjoy, together with your kids, this theater!
Where: Place des Rotondes, L-2448 Bonnevoie, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
When: March 22-26
Age: 3+ years
Cost: 6/12 EUR
Traditional spring fair with lots of entertainment for the whole family! In the programme this year: leisure, relaxation, concerts, shows, gastronomy, shopping!
Weekend at the Farm (Booking required)
In this organised activity kids will take the train to the farm. They will feed the animals, work in the garden, ride the donkeys and play in the nature. In the evening they will sleep at “Sammeshaff” in Munshausen.
Head over to hear young pianists from the Conservatoire!
Bubbles and Brunch
Enjoy a buffet of cold, sweet and salty dishes all while your kids are swept off to the fantastic kids’ club that includes their own kid-friendly buffet, babysitter and lots of super fun activities to keep them busy while you sip endless Champagne. This one pleases the whole family. every. single. time.
Where: Restaurant Le Bec Fin, 5 Avenue Marie-Thérése, L-2132 Luxembourg
When: March 25 from 11:30am-2:30pm
Age: All ages
Cost: Brunch 35 EUR, Beverage Package (endless bubbles, wine or beer) 20 EUR, Kids 12.50 EUR
There are more activities happening this weekend listed in our recurrent weekend activities list -like Arts and Crafts for kids, Baby Sensory classes, Yoga for kids, workshops at Casino, Stories in Cité-Bibliothèque, workshops at MNHA museum , workshops in Mudam , Cinémathèque For Kids (Cinema Paradiso), Il était une fois and much more! Check all of them out here!
Events Around Luxembourg
– around 49 km from Luxembourg city ( Trier and surroundings ): Various kids events and theatres and Guided Walk for kids
– around 64 km from Luxembourg city (Metz, France): Various workshops for kids
– around 400 km from Luxembourg city (Stationsweg 166B, 2161 AM Lisse, Netherland): Keukenhof – March 23 – May 13 – A flower park with a petting zoo, a maze and treasure huntsVarious workshops for kids
Skiing/Sledding Options For Kids
And here are some places, close to Luxembourg, where you can go skiing even with little ones.
– Snowhall-Amneville: indoor ski slopes, ski/sledding rental equipment available even for little ones (the smallest ski boot size is 26). There is even an indoor café/bar from which ski slopes are visible!
– Erbeskopf: ski slope, around 91 km from Luxembourg city; ski/sledding rental equipment available as well
– Les Vosges, France: around 2h30 from Luxembourg. Check the link for details of the different ski areas available. And here check the snow report.
For more options check out the City Savvy Skiing Guide!