These five English-speaking churches in Luxembourg have a variety of scheduled events for the Advent season, and we’ve listed them for you below.
All Nations Church of Luxembourg (ANCL)
- Advent Worship services at 10:00 and 11:30am celebrating each of the four Sundays of Advent, with creche during both services and Sunday School classes for children and youth provided during the 10:00am service
- December 24 at 4pm: A service for the whole family with lessons and singing of beloved traditional carols.
- Special events for children, women, and men throughout December – see website for details.
- Where: 85 Avenue Pasteur, L-2311 Limpertsberg (map)
Anglican Church of Luxembourg
- Sunday 10 December at 11:00am: Family Carol Service (followed by bring and share lunch)
- Sunday 17 December at 7:30pm: Carol Concert by Anglican Church choir and friends. Retiring collection in aid of selected charities. Mince pie and mulled wine will be served afterwards.
- Thursday 21 December at 6:30pm: Blue Christmas service- a reflective service for those who are finding Christmas difficult for whatever reason
- Sunday 24 December at 9:30am:Holy Communion service
- Sunday 24 December at 4pm: Christingle service. Very suitable for young people, from babes in arms upwards, but early seating is recommended as it is one of the busiest services. More details about Christingle and the Children’s Society can be found by clicking here.
- Sunday 24 December at 11.00pm: Midnight Eucharist
- Monday 25 December at 10:30am: Christmas Day Holy Communion service
- Where: Konvikt Centre, 5 Avenue Marie-Thérèse, Luxembourg (map)
Christian Community Church
- Services held on Sundays at 10:30am in the “Lighthouse” located at
34 Dernier Sol, L-2543 Luxembourg
- December 25 at 10.30am: Christmas Service
- Advent services throughout December on Sundays at 10:30am
- Sunday December 1o at 10:30am: Family Christmas Service themed “Still seek Him”. Feel free to bring friends, family, colleagues. There will be cake and coffee to share after the service!
- Where: Christian Hope Center, 72 rue Dernier Sol, Luxembourg (map)
The International Parish of Luxembourg
- Saturday 24 December at 11:15am: Family Friendly mass
- Sunday 24 December at 5pm: Quiet Mass — a reflective evening celebration of the Eucharist).
- Where: Redemptorist Church of St Alphonse, 32 Rue des Capucins, Luxembourg (map)
Please also see the City Savvy Guide to English-speaking churches in Luxembourg.